Welcome to Off the Shelf Book Reviews. We review a variety of genres, but specialize in romance, mystery and literature. Below are guidelines for contacting us.
- We welcome book submissions in Romance, Erotica (including bdsm), Mystery, and Literature genres. We accept submissions from publishers as well as self-published works.
- We do not guarantee that a book will be reviewed
- If we review a book, we do not guarantee that it will be reviewed within a specific timeline
- If we agree to do an interview or guest blog, we may review your book at that time as well
- Due to the number of submissions you will not hear back from us upon submission
To submit your book for review, please email the following to Reviews@offtheshelfbookreviews.com with the following information:
- Your name
- The name of the author, if different than above
- Your email address
- The title of your book
- The genre of your book
- A 75 words or less description of the book
- A jpeg or tiff of the cover of your book
- Your book in either pdf or ePub format – this will not be shared with anyone other than one of our reviewers.
- A link to your book on Amazon.com, if applicable. If you do not sell the book on Amazon.com, please send us a link for at least one other online retailer that carries your book or the date that your book will be published if it is not yet published.
- If you are an author interested in writing a guest blog, please email us at Blog@OffTheShelfBookReviews.com
- If you are an author interested in doing an author interview, please email us at Interview@OffTheShelfBookReviews.com
- Please contact us at Reader@OffTheShelfBookReviews.com. We love to hear from our readers – let us know if you agree or disagree with our reviews, and why. Also, let us know of any great books you’d like to see reviewed, or an author that you’re particularly fond of.
We receive review books in exchange for an honest review. Receiving these books for free does not in any way affect our opinion of the book. Reviewers use pen names for their reviews to maintain their privacy.